Thursday, June 5, 2014

Liberal's "values" aren't Ontario's values

Ontario is having an election. Who should we vote for?

The Liberals have squandered our money for political gain (you know the sordid story I don't have to repeat it here).

Then they began the process of dismantling our access to information rights with their abortion exclusion clause. What's next, we don't know, but it will be something because we can't trust them. Then Dalton McGuinty jumped ship before the poop hit the fan and covered him with sewage.

Andrea Horwath supported the despicable Liberals until their use to the NDP soured and Ms. Horwath decided curdled milk wasn't her style anymore.

The Conservatives were soundly snoring when the Liberals snuck the abortion exclusion clause into FIPPA, and are still asleep and refusing to admit they never saw it coming or even that it came.

We know the Liberals haven't a clue about much, and I couldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. The NDP are lefty personified although the Liberals give them a good run for their money--or should I say our money. And the Conservatives refuse to acknowledge the abortion exclusion clause hoping I'll just go away I guess (wait until they see how I pester them if they win they ain't seen nothing yet).

So who the heck are we supposed to vote for?

I agonized over this for some time now. I have come to only one conclusion. I have to vote Conservative. No person in Ontario should vote Liberal.

The clincher for me was when Madeleine's re-election brochure came in my mail. This is what it said:
"The Liberal Party of Ontario has a strong program to promote economic recovery and ensure social progress in our province while at the some time keeping the focus on balancing our budget. I am proud to be part of Kathleen Wynne's team. She has guided our government with values that are shared by Ontarians. I know that under her leadership we can meet the challenges of the future. (emphasis mine)."
I. Am. Not. Kidding.


No comments:

Post a Comment